Under the MOD Positive Pathways scheme, the Bridge for Heroes has undertaken a variety of activities for beneficiaries, all of which are funded and free to those taking part.
The activities are all run by the Volunteers and anyone with specialist skills who is able to assist in running any of the activities or in introducing new ones is encouraged to put their names forward to help.
- Couch to 5K - Organiser - Gary Walker
Each Saturday in The Walks starting at 09:30 am
- Cycling - Organiser - Karl Perryman
Run regularly depending on weather conditions. Please call to book your place.
- Cooking at the Centre - Organiser - Jim Grant
The Bridge Centre every Wednesday starting at 10:30
- Military Vehicle Restoration
Organiser - Gary Walker
The Muckleburgh Military Collection
As agreed by Volunteers with the Museum
Please call the Centre to put your name down on the list so that we can arrange a small group.
- Photography - Organiser - Tony Hales
The Bridge Centre - Date and times arranged to suit the group.
- Gardening - Organiser - John and Roni
The Bridge Centre - Date and times arranged depending on the weather.
- Basic Internet and Social Media Security - Organiser Gary Walker
Tuesday afternoons in the Bridge Centre - Prebooking required
- 10 Pin Bowling - Organiser Frostie (Paul Frost)
Strikes Bowling Alley date and times set as we get enough people.
- Small Bore Shooting - Organiser John Adams
The Range Terrington St Clement - Contact the Centre for the next date.
- Cinema Club
The Majestic Cinema - As determined by the programme. Contact the Centre